May 20, 2018
If the legal aspect of starting or growing your business has you
intimidated, lost or overwhelmed, we have got the expert for you.
From legal documents to the ins and outs of everyday business,
today's expert has us covered. With a background as an attorney,
mediator and trainer of entrepreneurs, Lisa Montanaro is a sought
after business expert.
She is the owner of Lisa Montanaro Global Enterprises, the
umbrella organization under which she offers productivity
consulting, success coaching, business strategizing and speaking to
individuals and organizations. Lisa is an inaugural certified
professional organizer and a member of the Golden Circle of the
National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Transitioning from another career into professional
- Pros and cons of subcontracting under established organizers
when you are just starting out
- Great PR starts with believing in what you do, then letting
media and other influencers know about it.
- How to grow a speaking and productivity coaching business
- Tips on getting your name out there when you move to a new
- How raising your profile begets more opportunities to raise
- Understanding different kinds of legal business entities and
which one is right for you
- How to protect both yourself and your client in a business
- “Let go to grow.” Why delegating and outsourcing tasks is a
path to exponential growth in your business